Join the crowd with mplsystems at Call Centre Expo
Think big with mplsystems at Call Centre Expo; European contact centres, social media and the mobile workforce all on stand C17!
Visit mplsystems at Call Centre Expo on the 11th-12th October, stand C17 at London Olympia, and take part in the launch of iSocialise as well as well as discovering iMobile, the mobile field worker solution that will transform your customer experience and operational efficiency.
- Join the live iSocialise demonstration on stand and be in with a chance to win an iPad 2!
- Visit the solutions theatres to listen to Tomaz Gorjup of Studio Moderna, the largest direct response retailer in Europe, on the challenges of rolling out a network of 21 call centres supporting 3000 agents
- Hear from mplsystems’ CEO, Paul White, on the challenges businesses are facing as they take social media into the customer service environment.
mplsystems’ Solutions Theatre presentations:
Tuesday 15.40-1600 Call Centre & Customer Management Services theatre
21 Countries, 3000 agents, 120 e-commerce websites connected end to end through to the supply chain–how do they do it?
Studio Moderna are the largest Direct Response retailer in Europe, addressing 390 million consumers having grown from just 3 employees and a single product in the space of 15 years. Central to their rapid growth has been their in-country call centre strategy, offering localised customer services to support their unique multi-channel marketing model. The company is in the throes of expanding this network to 3000 agents across 21 countries and providing integrated ordering from e-commerce through to supply chain, the most far-reaching call centre deployment in Europe this year.
Tomaz Gorjup, Studio Moderna’s CTO, will discuss the success factors underpinning the business including:
- their ability to invent, develop and supply their own localised products with brands including Dormeo
- their vertical integration
- and their migration from a single-channel DRTV distribution model to a multichannel business supporting 80 web stores, 260 TV channels, a retail chain and a catalogue business.
Wednesday 15.40-1600 Social Media Theatre
Integrating Social Media into the multi-channel environment
Using Social Media as a customer service tool is not just about the marketing department monitoring your presence and responding to the worst critics; not only is this impossible to scale but, more importantly, if interaction isn’t connected with the entire organisation and acted on, your business could experience major criticism. A Facebook page may provide a portal to understand what customers are saying about your product and influence this, but this is only part of the story.
Paul White, CEO of mplsystems, discusses how businesses can use social media effectively by making it an integral part of the multi-channel contact centre where requests are prioritised, routed and acted on, alongside all other channels. Supporting your agents with tools to guide them through responses and to manage connections to the rest of the organisation ensures all requests are handled well and the results communicated to the customer, thus creating opportunities for positive endorsements.
Paul will look at how businesses are starting to manage online sales and customer service using social tools and what issues they are facing by taking attendees through a live case study.Tweet