Social Media Customer Service
Social Media and Customer Services
Social Media is now the communication channel of choice for consumers and business customers to exchange opinion and engage with your organisation. The business that understands the value in listening to what customers think and feel, knows that it needs to integrate social media interaction seamlessly into the existing multichannel customer service environment.
mplsystems Social Media and Customer Services solution incorporates:
- A Universal Customer Service Queue which includes social media channels
- A Facebook Interaction Portal which enables clients to respond to and influence customer perceptions of products and services
- iSocialise provides real-time insight into your brand
Social Media in the Contact Centre and beyond
iContact manages and routes social media contact to the correctly skilled agent in the contact centre in the same way as calls, emails and website enquiries are routed. Automated workflow processes and monitors this interaction to ensure the contact centre effectively manages any opportunities that arise, whether that is to engage with internal experts, the sales team or mobile field service staff.
Social media figures your business needs to know
- Facebook has in excess of 640 million users, half of which log in daily meaning a 40% increase in usage in the last 12 months
- LinkedIn has over 100 million users worldwide, an increase of 100% in the 12 months since January 2010
- Twitter has more than 175 million registered users with 95 million Tweets made per day
- 40% of people aged 30 to 50 access a social network every day.
- Integrate social contact with all customer touch points
- Increase right-person-first-time conversations
- Convert customer contact into sales opportunities
- Improve customer satisfaction and brand advocacy
- Identify new product development opportunities
- Collaborate with and learn from your customers
- Increase customer lifetime value
- Protect and promote your brand.